01. The Millions (02.42 min)
02. Sunday Afternoon With Her (Birds in the Park) (03.09 min)
03. Moon, Moon (02.36 min)
04. A Bird in Flight (& We’ll Gather in the Garden) (02.26 min)
05. A Night in Weimar (04.18 min)
06. The Magpie Sings (02.28 min)
07. To See (03.06 min)
08. The Artist Learns to Speak (ft. NIMBUS 3000) (2.30 min)
First EP by The Hague’s Maria Afonso, consisting of personal recordings; soothing CS-80 sound waves and slow jams. It’s a total of eight songs, meant to sooth the weary mind. Used Field Recordings are personally recorded during the year 2016. Locations include the beach of Porto (PT), the cliffs of Gedser (DK), the beach of The Hague (NL) and the dunes of Katwijk (NL). The EP is mastered by LY Foulidis, in the city of Antwerpen.
“Gardens are enclosed areas in which plants and arts meet. They form ‘cultures’ in an uncompromised sense of the word.” – Sloterdijk.
This work has been released on limited Egg Holder.